Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Emily Godin's Senior Project

Emily asked me to distribute this information to hockey community members:


Dear Parents of the LPHS Hockey Teams,

Hi, my name is Emily Godin and I am a senior at LPHS. I am also a member of the Girls High School hockey team. In order for me to graduate, I had to come up with a senior project. My project is a first ever SKATE FOR CANCER. I chose to do this because a loss of my grandmother earlier this year in May. I also chose skating because I play, and love hockey.

My event is taking place on January 1st, 2014 from 12pm-5pm. I am wondering if any of you would be willing to donate a baked good to be sold at my event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Any assistance that you provide would be a great help to me for the completion of my project. If you decide to make a baked good, the drop off would be January 1st, at the Olympic Speed Skating warming shack at 11am or if needed I could pick it up. It would be wonderful if you could email me your name and what you would like to donate, so I could add you onto our thank you list. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Phone: 518-637-4221

Sincerely,
Emily Godin

Hope For A New Year!
BREAK OUT YOUR SKATES TO FIGHT CANCER
January 1st, 2014 from 12pm - 5pm
Olympic Speed Skating Oval
*Donations are encouraged at the gate*
Join us to skate for a great cause!!!!
________________________
This is a Skate For Cancer Event. There will be games, prizes and giveaways. This is to raise money and awareness for the continued fight against cancer.
_____________________________________

Emily Godin is hosting this event for her senior project.
Help her make this a great success!!

With any question contact her at:
Cell: 518-637-4221 or 518-524-0169

**Inclement weather location will be the 1980 Herb Brooks Arena**