Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Smiley's Senior Project - 20 of 40 Spots Filled for Game


For my Senior Project, I have decided to organize an alumni hockey game, for two reasons one to reconnect alumnist at a festive time of the year when we are all home visiting family, and two because many of us have been effected by a tragic loss, Seth Kilburn died unexpectedly and left behind two amazing children.  Since I have been the manager of the hockey team the last six years and, Seth his sister Emily and parents Tony and Celeste have practically raised me I said why not combine two things I love dearly the Kilburn family and Blue Bomber Hockey. The money we all raise is going into a bank account for Sawyer and Harper to use in emergencies or when they go to college. 

BLUE BOMBER 
ALUMNI GAME

Hosted by Ryan Grady – Class of 2013
Assisted by Coach Clark and Coach Leonard
December 26, 2012, 1932 Rink, 11:00 am
All proceeds benefit Harper and Sawyer Kilburn,
Children of Seth Kilburn, class of 1996